Finally! I have installed this wonderful software! It is definitely a blessing!
Overall, it is user-friendly especially for someone as dense as me. It is simple enough for beginners, albeit a powerful tool for serious scrapbookers. This is for sure 1 step above the traditional photo albums especially since it has interactive features. I loved that it has video and narration features too. Moreover, I can also create calendars, screen savers, greeting cards… which can be saved as video or DVD… or printing it out too.
The highlights from My Memories Suite:
- Over 1500 All New Background Papers Included
- Over 1300 All New Embellishments Included
- Over 20 New Templates Included
- Make your own word art and add to album
- New Resource Gallery lets you drag and drop pictures, embellishments, shapes, papers & more directly onto your pages
- Zoom in on the canvas for precise design of your pages
- Type text directly on your canvas
- Place text around your pictures and shapes
- New user-friendly Photobook Wizard makes publishing your own book easier than ever before
A breeze through my experience:
- It was totally easy with many instructions and explanations from the start when choosing the album
- To selecting the template… you can also purchase the various kits available on www.mymemories.com
- And finally the end result… for a start, I had tried the standard designer template ^.^
It was truly a fun experience doing this scrapbook. Hmmm… honestly, it should be a family fun thing! A highly recommended solution for family bonding and quality time ^.^
My family scrapbook, this is just a start (just realized I missed out the song part ):
You should give it a try… something different… something unique to explore and worthwhile too.
A couple of reminders here…