This time around, I want to change that. I've decided I want to be better, healthier and live a more meaningful life.
Hence, this time around, my 2016 New Year resolution will be a live one. It will be updated as and when I've achieved it. It will be added as and when I have a new one. It will be my personal list for the betterment of my life.
So here's my 2016 resolution which will be added into to my journal for a more effective way to track and remind myself. Here's a snippet to kick things off... to be:
- Frugal - no more spending unnecessary, need to tighten my purse and try to save money for the rainy days
- Healthy - need to exercise more, eat more healthy food and cut down on junks including learning to cook more healthy meals plus buy and plant more organic produce
- Happy - like attracts like so must think of more happy thoughts, more positivity and ignore all those negativity plus 'unreal' or fake friends
- Minimalist - hope to maintain the minimalist way after completing my KonMari de-cluttering
- Successful - need to put more effort in my part-time online business: ladies accessories, handmade collection, blogger, reviewer, writer