|A compulsory selfie at the LCCT|
|Our flight QZ9704|
|Waiting to board...|
|Another compulsory selfie on board the flight|
|Bali! Landing soon...|
Hubby did a lot of homework this time, looking for the cheapest of everything including the hotel. We finally settled for Loft Legian Hotel as they were offering a variety of packages on their website + it looked clean and well maintained too. Well, this time the photos in the website didn't deceive us + there were many good reviews on Trip Advisor and also the internet. We initially wanted a special package which Ibu Sita, the nice lady I liaised with, has suggested for us. On the other hand, my cousin Jino, insisted we opt for a tour guide which he highly recommended. So in the end, we took his recommendation and had to change our hotel's special package to a standard one from the website as some of the itineraries would have clashed.
Hotel's address and the package we took:-
Loft Legian Hotel, Jalan Melasti 99, Legian Kuta Bali 80361 Indonesia.
Ultimate Loft Package IDR 898,000 inclusive of:
- a free pick-up service from the airport
- a free one time dinner at (with free shuttle to) Bale Udang Mang Engking for 2
- a free one time refreshment from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- free WiFi
|Loft Legian Hotel's Superior Room! Thanks Bu Sita for arranging the King size bed!!!|
|The air-con was a blessing since it's so hot outside!|
|Look what greeted us? Isn't it adorable?!|
|Loved the shower!|
The only setback which we had told them, hopefully they could improve, was:
- for hubby, the walkway was noisy at times, since our room 106 is near the lobby, so hoping they could soundproofed the room a bit
- for me, the lighting in the toilet was a little too dim for my liking so I do hope they could change the bulbs to a brighter one... I believe this sentiment is agreeable with all vain ladies
Other than that, everything was perfect and Loft Legian Hotel made our stay memorable. Will definitely keep this hotel in my record for our next trip to Bali, hopefully soon with our Angels!
Next post: dinner @ Bale Udang Mang Engking