Finally, 2009 is leaving us for good and we will be ushering 2010 soon. Lets hope for a new beginning in 2010 with new New Year Resolutions to achieve. Talking about resolutions, every year, most of the resolutions were forgotten by the time we reached February or March. We even recycled it since we didn’t achieve anything, or probably can’t think of anything new to add. It has reached a point where it’s something we have to do for the sake of doing it or just chuck it aside.
This time around, it’ll be different for me. 2009 has been a very tough year for me and my family. You name it, we’ve suffered from it. It’s like 2009 really wanted to test my family, test our agility, our patience. Probably I can write a drama out of our sufferings and make money out of it *grin*. Just wishful thinking ;-) Anyway, I just hope that 2010 will treat us better in all aspects of life.
Hence, I’m hoping to achieve at least 50% of my resolutions, not only talk about it but really achieving it. I do not want to live to regret not doing this or that ;-)
My 2010 New Year Resolutions:
1. Spend more time with my mom and grandma
2. Catch up with my friends
3. Keep in touch with relatives
4. To be a better wife and mother
5. Learn to cook better
6. To complete my sewing course (I have completed Beginner and Intermediate, need to complete Advance)
7. To work from home (either freelance or own business)
8. Subsequently target to migrate my kids to KL to study, once work from home succeeds
9. To travel overseas
10. To get a new car
Happy New Year to all my friends, fellow bloggers and readers! May you find your new beginnings in 2010!