I received this email, a very interesting and true statement made by an anonymous individual:
6 PRINCIPLES OF LIFE
• No point using limited life to chase unlimited money.
• No point earning so much money you cannot live to spend it.
• Money is not yours until you spend it.
• When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth; when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health. Difference is that, it is too late.
• How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs.
• No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with.