Managed to catch 3 movies in September:
1) UP was sentimental, touching yet educational, highly recommended for kids to watch. A really memorable movie even for a cartoon.
2) Final Destination 4. I've never watched Final Destination before so this was a first for me. I honestly don't understand why so many people actually enjoyed watching this movie. It was so gory! I've managed to watch 20% of the movie as the rest was really gore for me.
3) G-Force was a really hilarious cartoon! My kids loved it, laughed non-stop and cried a little at some touching scenes. Really worth it to watch in the cinema.
Watched 2 DVDs:
1) Barbie and 3 Musketeers. Barbie never seized to amaze me. I actually enjoyed watching this DVD with my kids. Recommended for kids as it was really educational.
2) Fantastic 4. What can I say... superheroes will always be superheroes. Really entertaining for a dull day ;-)